3/07/2012

CITÉ DE LA MODE // SHOP WITH NO NAME

Last week I was strolling through the streets of Montmartre, heading to vintage shop Chezel. I was pretty tired because I had been to Versailles and the rest of the day I had been walking around in Saint-Germain. But the store Chezel would close at 6 o'clock and I  had to take a look! The shop is located in a nice street with several small shops. Next to Chezel there is another vintage store with nice items. I asked the saleswoman how the store was called but the store was still so new that it had no name yet. How funny! Cause it is a lovely shop already!

So when you want to go to Chezel you also must take a look at ‘’The shop with no name’’  

Below some pictures of the shop...






*Pictures made by Sanne for PHASSIONFORPARIS





It's located on:

Rue Condorcet 59 (also the location of Chezel)
Paris


With love..

Sanne...

1 opmerking:

  1. looks fabulous! Great store..
    thanks for sharing,

    Love,
    PurePreciousPerfection.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen