3/28/2012

MON PARIS // BACK TO THE 20's?

If you know the movie Midnight in Paris (if not, shame on you!) you probably know the scene where Gil Pender is picked up by a few sophisticated looking Parisians. I wanted to go to that place but I didn’t know where it was located. Until my lovely boyfriend found it at a special website for all the locations of the movie. So back in Paris at (almost) midnight we went to the pick up spot...

Unfortunately there was no old Renault driving by when we heard the church bells at midnight…

Don't miss the lovely music from Stephane Wrembel!





Do you also want to try to go back to the 20s? This place is located near the Pantheon at Rue de la Montaigne Sainte-Geneviève. Good luck!

Big Kisses
Sanne…

PS: You can follow my blog via Twitter or with Google Friend Connect on the left side of my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten